HOW TO BOOK A REGULAR TICKET AT NORDIC SEAPLANES
If you want to check the flight plan, visit www.seaplanes.dk/fartplan/
Go to www.seaplanes.dk
The booking is done right on the start screen of the website.
1. Choose the city you want to fly from and your destination
from Aarhus to Copenhagen (København)
from Copenhagen (København) to Aarhus
2. Choose the details on the passenger(s) taking the trip by clicking “+” to add a passenger in the respective category or “–“ to remove a passenger in the respective category
Voksne = Adults
Børn = Children (ages 2-11)
Spædbørn = Infants (ages 0-2)
3. Choose if you want to book one flight only or a flight and a return flight.
Single flight “Enkelt”
Including return flight “Retur”
4. Choose the date(s) of the flight(s)
5. Proceed in the booking by clicking “book din rejse”.
Choose the departure(s) you want to book. The top row sums up the information that you entered before (in the green box).On the left side, you find your first flight. On the right side, you find your return flight (you will not see this window, if you chose “enkelt” = single flight before).
Choose the departe that you want to book (from the possibilities in the yellow box)
6. Fill in the booking details
7. Fill in the passenger details
It is important that you indicate the passengers mobile number and mail address (not that of an assistant or colleagure). We need to be able to contact the passengers before departure.
As seen above only handluggage (<6kg) is allowed. To book additional luggage choose “nej”
8. Click “book and betal” at the bottom right corner of the page to proceed to payment.
9. A new tab will open. Enter your payment details.
Options online are Credit Card (Maestro, Mastercard or VISA) or MobilePay.
To pay via bank transfer please call us at 70 20 00 60
10. After the payment you will receive a confirmation mail.
The boarding pass will be handed out at the gate. Please note that passengers need to check-in at the gate at least 20 min before scheduled departure. Hand luggage may way 6kg, additionally booked luggage may way up to 12kg.
11. You can cancel or re-book for another day up to 12 hours before departure for free.
You will not get the money transferred back to your account, it will instead be credited as points to your Nordic Seaplanes account, where you can then use the points to book your next flight.